SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door replacement hardware

A home owner from Falls Church, Virginia says:
Attached are 5 pictures of sliding glass door hardware. Dimensions to follow separately.

I would like to replace the handle set, get a key for the lock (I guess I'll need to replace the mortise lock too) and install a keeper as there is only an outline of the old one at the moment.

It looks like a Legacy model and that everything should fit except that the door is a 1/16" over 1 5/8" so please advise about that.

Once you receive the dimensions will you please verify that the Legacy will be the correct set. Thanks!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A home owner from Falls Church, VA says:
Here are dimensions that go with previously sent pictures of possible Legacy hardware.
User submitted diagrams of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend you look at our 82-034, which already comes keyed. As for the keeper, based on your mortise lock there are a few possibilities. Check out our 89-020, 89-021, or our 89-021D and see which is a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)