SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door rollers

A handy person from VERO BEACH 32963 says:
The 81-128 don't look like our which are longer and fit snugly into the opening at the bottom of the door and have screws at either end 6 inches long.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 81-149, this might be what you are describing.
A handy person from Skippack, PA says:
I have a very difficult to open/close Andersen patio Door. Adjusting the rollers doesn't affect the operation. The door is very heavy so I'd rather buy new rollers that I know will fit because I don't want to wrestle with the door a second time if I order the wrong parts. How can I tell if part# 81-128 is correct for me without taking the door off? Thanks, Chip Krout Skippack, PA
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We cannot be sure to recommend any rollers without really knowing what type of roller and door your dealing with. If you can take a picture of your door's roller, we can help identify what roller you have and what its best replacement is.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)