SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding glass door track replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace the track in a sliding glass door. I have attached a photo of the only identification tag that was on the door, as well as a few pics of the track and the entire door. It is a two paneled sliding glass door, with the outside panel fixed and the interior panel on a track. The track is vinyl and very worn, with holes. The aluminum (?) slider is split in a few places, making it difficult to open and close the door. I would like to replace just the parts instead of the entire door- is it possible to replace the track and slider only? If so, how can I identify the correct parts from your site?
User submitted photos of a patio door track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, you could look at our 80-106 or 80-105 and see if either of these are a match. You could also consider a new track cover, instead. See our 80-102 or 80-103, as well as our handy video on how this hardware is installed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)