Sliding mirror closet doors

A home owner from Woodinville, WA says:
I bought a condo that has sliding mirror closet doors but the bottom track is missing and I don't know what kind I need. The doors have rollers like your product 23-041 (the rollers on my door have the number 4012 on them). What track would you suggest I get?

Also, how would I attach the track over carpet that has a concrete subfloor?
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Since your wheels look convex, I would recommend a track like our 23-242. This same type of tracks comes in various other lengths under different part numbers. What length did you need, exactly?

As for installing, it can be tricky. Try installing a length of wood the same width as the track on top of the rug to give the track something to rest on. You will need to use screws and plastic anchors to secure the wood in the cement sub floor. It might be best to cut back the rug to install the wood, but that could cause problems with the rug. TO be honest, you might want to talk to a local contractor or handyperson familiar with installing this kind of hardware in cement floors and see what they suggest.
A quick learner says:
The tracks are 48" long, so it looks like it might be part 23-240.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.