Sliding mirror door hardware

A handy person from Portland oregon says:
Hello!! I have a sliding mirror door that I would love to keep out of the garbage stream. It has convex "wheels". I would need a new 5' track-- but I also need some new rollers. You can see the little plastic part on the wheels-- I have 2 intact, and I need 2 additional. Or maybe I need to replace the whole wheel mechanism at the bottom of the door. They are from a Stanley door-- with a stamp that says 10809961 240811. Thank you for your help
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-041 closet door roller and 23-241 closet door track. These appear to match your old parts well.
A quick learner says:
Is that the convex wheel? It looks like the wheel I have, but it is missing the plastic part that runs in the groove
User submitted a photo of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 23-041 is convex. The manufacturer no longer uses that plastic bracket. They decided that it was not necessary for the roller to work when they designed the newer 23-041.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.