SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding screen door on a Peachtree patio door that dates to the 1980's

A home owner from New York says:
The pictures are of the metal rollers on my parent's screen door. I didn't remove the rollers because I didn't want them to lose the use of the screen door. I am hoping that you might be able to identify the part number from the pictures. If you need the part removed from the screen for identification, I'll hold off until the fall when we can take down the screen. The wheels on the top and bottom of the screen are the same, and all are metal. The first and fourth pictures are of the bottom of the screen, and the second and third are of the top of the screen. In speaking on the phone with a representative of your company, a number of part numbers were suggested, but only #84-075 was metal. Any help you provide is appreciated!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 84-075 is used on some Peachtree patio screen doors. Maybe you have a different series door. However looking at your photo it appears you might have the 84-088 and the 84-089 rollers. Remove your roller from your screen door to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)