SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding screen door top rail

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for replacement part for my sliding screen door. The top rail (plastic) has broken down. It has a piece on top that clips into the frame of the door and has two sides and a center spline that the door rollers slide on.

The door is 1/2" thick at the outside of the roller slot. The door is a Set of French doors and one door open into the room. The screen door slides in front of or to the side of these doors.

I can not find any manufactures name on the screen or the door. Without replacing the top rail I can not replace the screen door. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We carry an aluminum screen door track which you would have to attach with screws at the top of your door frame. Take a look at our 80-110 and 80-110A, depending on the size you need for your door, and see if either of these can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)