SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sliding track for closet door - broken wheel

A home owner from Coatesville , PA says:
Homeowner of 1961 home with sliding closet doors - readable words on wheel are kennamatic - looks like a single wheel system for a hanging sliding closet door - please help identify and find part so the one closet door can open and close with ease - thanks - Ben G.
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ben. This looks similar to our 23-048, sans adjustable arm. Could yours have broken off? Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A home owner from Coatesville, PA says:
That looks close but my closet door is pretty thick - I need a larger offset than 3/8" at least 1/2" or a little more - the wheel s also 1 inch in diameter . Do you have a bigger part than the one referenced ???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find a roller that matches your specifications exactly. The only other recommendation I can think of is that you consider a new track kit. check out our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503 and see if any of these could possibly work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)