Sliding window latch

A home owner from Glendale, CA says:
Seeking a few replacement locks for sliding aluminum windows. Windows are XO sliders, aluminum frame, double pane. The original locks have "GP" on them as part of the die casting. They operate by pulling a lever which moves the latch into a groove in the frame of the fixed pane. The latch assembly is attached to the sliding pane by two screws that go into small pieces in the edge of the frame. Approximate dimensions of the latch are 0.75" W x 2.875" L.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest match I've been able to find is our 90-313. Could this be the lock you need?
A quick learner says:
90-313 looks like an exact match. I just ordered six. Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the order! I was happy to help, of course. Let me know if you ever need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.