Sliding window rollers

A home owner says:
My sliding window was installed in 1997. The rooler is 1/4" in width to fit into the window channel. The casement and wheel of the roller is 6/16" in height. The casement itself is 1/4". The length doesn't matter, but it is 3/4". It seems after a few minutes on your website that product coe 87-084 is close. My roller is metal with a brass wheel, but the metal has corroded, so I would prefer plastic if possible. But anything that fit will do. I hope this helps.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
After researching other possibilities, I agree. This appears to be the only roller with these dimensions. If the 87-084 sizes match yours, then I think it is your best bet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.