SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Smaller version of 84-058

A quick learner from Brooklyn Park says:
I bought part number 84-058 and it is too big, I have a top mounting slider screen door and I was wondering if you have an identical wheel in a smaller size? I am thinking 1 inch diameter.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for the 84-058 in that size, but our 84-013, 84-017, and 84-057 all come in a 1" diameter. Could you use any of these? If not, please show me a picture of your original roller so we can find a better match. Please also give me its exact dimensions.
A quick learner says:
I do not have any of the originals. Just bought the house and the door was twisted and in the basement, had the door rebuilt and new screen but cannot find any top mount rollers that work. Will get some pics of the area the wheel guide on the top.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you! That's the next best place to start, for sure. In the meantime, could you use any of the parts I suggested?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)