SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Smaller version of the 23-226

A home owner from 2nd fl says:
Do you have smaller size of the 23-226? 1.25 length x .50 wide x .75 depth? w/ 1 .187 round hole at .50 center line depth
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

No, I am sorry we do not have a smaller version of the 23-226. Does your original guide look exactly like the 23-226 except for the size? If not, please submit a picture of it. Are there any markings, names, numbers on your drawer hardware?
A home owner from Antelope, Ca says:
These are the correct pictures that was taken lately. Pls. disregard the 1st picture that I sent.
User submitted photo of mirror door guide.
Profile picture of Mike
It is very hard to see the hardware in your images. The photos are over exposed due to using your camera's flash. Next time, turn the 'macro' setting on your digital camera (usually a flower icon) and take a couple shots with and without the camera flash. I find it better to turn the flash off and to shoot images in the sunlight or in the kitchen with all the lights on.

But before you go through the trouble of retaking your images I am not sure if I will be able to find a replacement for this hardware without some more information. Did you take a look closely on this piece (and the other related drawer hardware) for any names or stamps? Some type of marking will really help me research a replacement. Do you happen to know the brand or manufacturer of this drawer?
I don't have the brand or manufacturer name for this drawer all I got is the image and the size. 1.25 lenght x .50 wide x .75 depth w/ 1.187 round hole at the center line depth.
User submitted photo of window corners.
Profile picture of Mike
Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately we have been unable to identify this mirror door guide, and cannot currently offer a replacement.

I am sorry we are unable to help you with your project.
A quick learner from san jose CA says:
June 29, 2011
I don't have the brand or manufacturer name for this drawer all I got is the image and the size. 1.25 lenght x .50 wide x .75 depth w/ 1.187 round hole at the center line depth.

Mr of Antelope, CA

i too is looking for similar parts. if you found the source , pls advise.

ctw2118 at gmail

Cal
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, could you send us a photo of what part you're looking for so we can better assist you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)