SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Snap-In Beading For Window

A handy person from Aurora, CO says:
Hi,

First of all, let me just say I love your company and site-the videos are super helpful and the process of locating your product is as easy as it gets! However, I'm needing a little help locating the type of beading my windows have on them. I wish I could give you some type of information regarding the window manufacturer, but I can't find any type of identifier names or numbers anywhere! I've taken out the sash and inspected that, but again, there's nothing there. So, after looking through the beading available on your site and not seeing anything that looks like a match, I'm hoping you'll be able to tell through these pictures what might work. Thanks so much for having this feature available, I'll be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and family!

Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Chris. I think we can help. Our 55-164 and 55-192 look close. Could either of these work as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)