Snap-In Vinyl Glazing Bead

A quick learner says:
I am looking for dark brown (maybe black) snap-in vinyl glazing bead.

I replaced my single pane windows on my aluminum frame with double pane and for cosmetic purposes I need a right angle snap-in vinyl glazing bead.

Previously on one window I bought a U shape right angles of about 5/8 " on each side which I precision cut with a precision hobby saw to just one right angle that I caulked in with the double pane (I had seen a professional do this before and worked perfect)

My problem is that the local glazing supplier tells me that the specific model of vinyl bead I used is out of production and he does not provide alternatives (he wants to sell me a whole window replacement)

Do you have anything that I can cut to approx 5/8" x 3/8" in black or dark brown?

Thanks - Luis
snap-in glazing bead
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The closest snap-in we have is SWISCO product code 55-009, available in the color black.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.