SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Snap-in Anderson Glazing

A contractor from PEKIN IL.61554 says:
looking for snap in glazing strip for anderson sliding windows from the 1965 area the stip is for what I call a flat glazing all that I see, look to be L shaped or for a 45 degreee look . got any ideas maybe a picture would help
A user submited photo of window glazing
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Are you sure this is for an Andersen window? I don't quite recognize this. It almost looks like an aluminum trim. Can you confirm the window manufacturer? Can you perhaps show me a picture of what it looks like installed, as well?
A contractor from pekin says:
I am sure this is Anderson not Andersen it is on the glass and printed on the frame. the frame is aluminum. I will work on getting a picture of it installed. I am also holding the glazing with the face down in the picture
Profile picture of Dave
I see. I'm not familiar with the Anderson brand name! Please let me know as soon as you get more pictures and we can work from there.
A contractor from PEKIN IL.61554 says:
Here are some pics of the glazing installed
A customer submitted photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave
Thank you for the additional images. While I don't believe we have anything like that, I suggest that you take a look at our 55-062 Keller Snap-In. Do you think you can get that to work for you? You may also want to see our 55-161 Acorn Snap-In Glazing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)