Snap-in Vinyl Glazing For Alcan Windows

A home owner from Palm Harbor, FL says:
I need replacement vinyl snap-in glazing for ALCAN windows. The house was built in early 1990 and has Alcan windows. The vinyl glazing is brittle and broken throughout the house. The glazing is similar to your 55-092 but is slightly larger and has a "foot" extending to the levf at the bottom of the vertical piece. Do you have a replacement that will work?

Wallace
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Though the measurements aren't the same, people with Alcan windows have used our 55-092 as a substitute glazing in the past. I cannot guarantee it will work for you but it is the closest possible match we carry.
A home owner from Jupiter FL says:
Wallace did you ever find a replacement for this? I need the same thing and the 55-092 will not work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.