SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Snap-in glazing identification

A quick learner from Brockport, NY says:
My windows have the snap-in glazing shown in the attached pictures. The house was built in 1987. The windows using this bead are wood double hung type. I don't know the manufacturer. Do you have a part that will work?

Thanks.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We're having a hard time finding a match for this. Could we possibly see a picture of this installed? If we can see how this relates to the wood sash, we may be able to at least find a working substitute, if not this glazing itself.
A quick learner from Brockport, NY says:
Here is a picture of the glazing installed in the sash. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Wood window glazing bead is hard to come by. We carry three types that were used by various wood window companies, but due to your unique shape I'm not sure what would be best, if any. Take a look at our 55-156, 55-175 and 55-186. See if you can adapt any of these to your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)