SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Snap in replacment glazing

A home owner from San Antonio Texas says:
Looking for replacement snap in glazing.
Color white.
Could not find marking on windows. Windows put in by KBHomes 10 years ago.
Texas heat has dried them out. Recent hail storm was not sever but it did cause the glazing to be broken. Very brittle.
I did find one label on a window but it looks like a certificate for the rating of the window.
I was able to get a piece out of the window without breaking and did measure the part. Enclosed a PDF file of the size used a caliper to get size as close as possible.

User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to locate the manufacturer based on that sticker. However, we do have a possible substitute that might work for you. Look at our 55-029 snap in glazing. Although it doesn't have the curve, it might still work. See what you think.
A quick learner from San Antonio, TX says:
Did the 55-029 work for you? I have the same windows (KB) with the hail storm damage. It looks like it would work with the .5 in. side that slides under the glass. Nice pdf. by the way!!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)