SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Solid gray rubber-like material, flexible, gasket for windowpanes on old aluminum windows.

A quick learner from New Orleans says:
This solid rubber material comes in strips that you can cut to length needed. It is 1/2" across longest width and is triangular shaped.

I would appreciate any help you might render.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you possibly use our 59-007 spline to replace this? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)