Specific pin to go with 81-236?

A quick learner from USA says:
I’m looking to purchase nylon rollers for a patio sliding glass door (*) and will need pins to go with it. All I see is “kits” of pins on the website, do you sell the specific pin that is required for the wheel separately? I’m am not going to need nor have the use for the other pins and thus would be a waste. (it would be a bulk order of rollers) (*) 1-1/2"dia Nylon Concave BB Wheel Product Code: 81-236
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 81-236 uses a 1/4" thick axle. We have a variety of straight 1/4" axles in different lengths that you may want to consider. See our 81-203, 81-303, and 81-307. We also have a step down 81-304 which is 11/16" long and steps down to 3/16" diameter.
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.