SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Green Tip Series 306 Spiral Balance

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Need to replace Spiral Balance in several aluminum windows. They are 30" long and appear to be like Series 306 with Green tip. Hard to see when they are installed as it is tucked in the pocket at the bottom of the window. Has a light marking "KNA" on the tube. Please confirm and any tips on installation of this type of Spiral Balance
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a custom Series 306 spiral balance with our 15-142 specially attached. We can make this for you, but first I will need to know how many you need. Thanks!
A quick learner from Arizona says:
Thanks Paul for this info. Right now I have 2 windows with issues so I would need 4 of these in 30" length with green tips. Let me know if you need further pictures or information. Now that I clicked on the links above it looks like you are very familiar with this design. Great web site layout and information and quick response. Never knew the right terminology to search for parts.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I have sent you a custom ordering link for four of these balances, including price quote. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)