SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral Balance

A quick learner from Lake Jackson, Texas says:
Hello ~
I am having trouble figuring out what series spiral balance this is. House was build in 1999. Window weighs about 18-19 pounds. No colored tip. The bottom part of spiral rod seems to clip to the bottom part of the window and the clamp isn't similar to any you have pictured.
Can you help me?
Thank you,
Melissa
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Melissa. I believe your balance tube is 3/8" in diameter, though I'm not sure about its length. Please confirm if you can. If so, we can custom make an S306-29 balance with a red tip and a 15-073 shoe specially attached. If that sounds good to you, just confirm your tube size and and how many you need and we can get started!
A quick learner from Lake Jackson, Texas says:
Hi Paul ~
Thank you for responding! :-) My balance tube length is 29" long. I'm guessing all the windows (because they look the same) have the same balance tube, so I will need 28 if I replace both in each window. Most of the windows have an issue with the balance tube, so I think it would be best to replace both in each window.
Can you please email me the price for custom making 28 of these and how I need to move forward with the order?
Thank you for your help ~ much appreciated!
Melissa
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for clarifying! We will email you a custom order link shortly, which includes a price quote and will let you add the requested balances to your cart. From there, you can check out using our site as if it were a normal order. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)