SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral Balance question

A home owner from Bear, DE says:
Trying to repair my Mom's window. I had my wife send you a few pictures of the parts that I need to complete job. series is nc 1500/1600, I have more info off window tag if you need it.

I think I need the pivot shoe 15-046, but part 15-015 looks close also. The spiral balance seems to be good, but I don't know for sure. the silver cyclinder is 1/2",or abit wider. I will probility nee the spiral balance charging tool. there are no cut outs or groves to take the shoe out of track, so I will need the spreaders in order to take old shoe out and then install new shoe.

Can you think of any other pcs or tools that I may need to fix the patriot window?

Thanks
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I agree, our 15-046 pivot shoe looks similar, but you will need to make sure the dimensions are the same to be sure. The most important dimensions to consider are the width and depth. The balance, on the other hand, looks like our Series 600 spiral balance. Again, just make sure the dimensions match, especially the diameter of the tube. The other tools you mentioned are our 75-006 charging tool and 75-069 spreader.
A home owner from bear,de says:
I will need a few sets of the white surface mounted latches, because the window latches pins have snapped off. Do I have to know the width of the sash before ordering these with the other parts I need?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The width of the sash is one important detail, yes. There are a lot of factors, though. If you want, you can take pictures of that latch, as well, and we can recommend something.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)