SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral Pivot Shoe for Seasonshield

A home owner from St Simons Island GA says:
The shoe #15-188 with the blue brake seems to be identical to the one we have removed from our Seasonshield Window Series 5100 (single hung). Can you tell me if that is the correct replacement part?
Should have mentioned I did not include a pic as it looks identical, even has a light blue/grey brake and the dimensions seem to be the exact same. Just wondered if anyone had used these on Seasonshield 5100 series.
I notice balance shoe #15-178 is almost identical other than 1/32" additional in the width and has a brown colored brake shoe as opposed to blue. So I will order #15-188 for my Seasonshield 5100 series single hung tilt window. Someone please let me know if this is incorrect.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Seasonshield 5100, so I cannot confirm if our 15-188 or 15-178 will work. That said, Seasonshield has used these two on their other windows in the past. If the color and dimensions match, I think the 15-188 would be a good choice.
Just to let you know balance shoe #15-188 worked great for my Seasonshield 5100 series (single hung)windows. All fixed by me a little old lady on St. Simons Island with your parts, of course.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)