Spiral Tilt Window Parts Replacement

A quick learner from Bronx, NY says:
Do you have a replacement piece that is similar to the one in the picture? I find that this piece is wrapped around the spiral balance rod and appears to keep it in place. We currently have spiral tilt windows in our household.
window parts
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello, This looks like part number 26-139, Single Hole Aligner, compare the dimensions to see if it will work.
A quick learner from Bronx says:
It does match! Thank you. Do you know if it's normal for there to be a slit/cut in the aligned? All the black pieces in all of our windows are cut. I'm trying to assess how many to buy.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure. It's possible the original installers cut them to make installing more convenient, but I can't really say. None of ours have a cut.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.