SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral balance id

A quick learner from El Paso, TX says:

I have 5 Windows that have 21"x27" size Windows.....when taking one of to size,it is still the size of my bigger Windows. Probably too much size and strength for a small size. When I took a spiral, it held up with one! I ordered 2 s306 -29. spiral models. I am satisfied. I have. Ten more Windows I will be repairing from your store

I wanted to ask questions before I order more.

My house seems to have the same size irregardless of the size of my windows.

I'm looking for guidance on ordering.
A quick learner from El Paso, TX says:
My Windows have the same 3/8 spiral balances. Perhaps the builder bought by bulk.
But I have smaller Windows. In previous emails I sent pictures of my smaller Windows.
From 29" to 25 inch might be better???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly. Are you saying that your house has multiple sized windows, but that they all use the same size balance? That is pretty peculiar. Do you find that these windows do not perform well? Do you often have trouble with them closing all the way, or staying up? We usually like to stick with what was installed before, under the assumption that the builders had a good reason for using what they used. If your windows do not work properly, though, then you should definitely make a change. Let me know and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)