Spiral balance length: 29"?

A quick learner from Trevose, PA says:
My spiral balance measures 29" your list of balances that you don't list a 29" length, do you carry them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We have a 29" length option for many spiral balances. Do you know what Series you're looking at? That will help me determine what you need. If you aren't sure, take a look at our Spiral Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to determine your Series. Let me know what you come up with and I can help from there!
A handy person from Trevose PA says:
Ok I thought it was series 303 but now I am looking at the series 200 what it the differance? I see that you have 29" in the series 200.
The old one has a blacl shoe not sure if that makes a differance. Can I use the series 200?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. It could be the Series 200 spiral balance, but to know for sure we'd have to know what the length of your inside spiral is. Can you measure it for me and let me know what you come up with?
A handy person from Trevose, PA says:
It measures 30 5/8" I did upload two pics on the identify your parts page.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Take a look at our S200-29 spiral balance. Does that look like a match to you? You may also want to look at our 17-005 sash clip.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.