SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral balances

A home owner from Bastrop,Texas says:
I would like to custom order 4 spiral balances P/N S306-29 with P/N 15-073 riveted brackets.(shoe) Please inform me on pricing please! Thank you.Patrick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can make this for you, but before we can begin can you just tell me what color tip these balances use? If you do not know, or if you can't make it out, then I will need the weight of the sash.
A home owner from Texas says:
Dear Tom ,
I cannot tell the color of the tip.It is a standard single house window that cannot be more than 25 Lbs. All I am asking you for is the pricing info! Thank you. If it is not the green tip,then??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would be happy to get you a price quote and order link, but the strength of the balance could be a big factor when it comes to calculating how much it will cost. Since these have to be custom made, they cannot be returned for a refund, so I would like to make absolutely sure that we get you exactly what you need so we don't run into trouble later down the line.

A common option for this balance would be the Red Tip, which can carry a sash weight of 10 through 22 pounds. If you want to go that route I will send you a price quote and order form ASAP. However, I would highly recommend weighing your sash on a scale so that we can confirm that this is correct. There's a good chance it is, but it's always good to have that peace of mind, just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)