SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spiral non tilt balance

A handy person from Lake Charles La. says:
I need to make sure Im ordering the right part for my windows. I have Alenco 30/60 windows that are non tilt. Here is the information. The barrel is 3/8 dia. it is a spiral balance, it has a green tip. The old balance has a clip at the bottom that attaches to the bottom of the window frame. Please advise.
Thanks
Dewey
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Could you give me the length of the metal balance tube? That's the last bit of information I need. Once I have that, I can see if we can get this balance for you.
A quick learner from Lake Charles says:
Hi Paul. They are 35 inches long
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! That shouldn't be an issue. Take a look at this Custom Spiral Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly thereafter.
A quick learner from Lake Charles La. says:
Hey Paul, thanks for the information. One more question. Im concerned about what is at the bottom of the balance. My old one had a metal clip that clipped to the bottom of the window. Does the new one have this type of clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 15-066. Is this what you have? If so, it's already added to the form and good to go!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)