SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Split arm Truth 45251 operator

A home owner from St. Michael, MN says:
My window operator is a split arm Truth 45251, It shows the same as your 39-172 except that my outer arm is only 4 1/2 inches to your 5 inches, the holes are 3 inches apart and the inner arm measures 3 1/8. Will this work or what kind of issues will I run into?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm not sure if the 39-172 will work. Are you sure it's the same as yours? I think at this point it would be best that we see a few pictures of your existing operator removed from the window, just to make sure. Also, please measure the distance between the rivet-center to hole-center on your operator. Thanks!
A home owner from ohio says:
What was the outcome of the above conversation? I have the same hardware the homeowner from ST. Michael dose.
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures! I think we may just have found something that matches, though it's not currently in our catalog. I will let you know as soon as it becomes available!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)