SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spring clip for bottom of neo-round shower door

A quick learner from Black Hawk, CO says:
I've been trying to locate a replacement part for a spring clip for my neo-round shower door that broke off the other day. The manufacturer (King Glass) appears to have gone out of business and Home Depot where I purchased it does not carry the part. I've attached photos in hopes they might help. I'm not sure if the replacement I see you showing will work or not. The top bracket looks very similar but the bottom is a horse of another color. I'm desperate!!

Thanks in advance,
User submitted image of their lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post Mary. Based on your information and the photo you have shown us, we recommend that you take a look at our 10-058. Please review that selection and let us know what your thoughts are
A quick learner from Black Hawk, CO says:
FYI - I just spoke to Steve about the new parts not holding the door in place. Problem solving I realized both bottom brackets is replaced with your replacement parts & only 1 of the top brackets was yours. After replacing the other top bracket with your replacement kit part #10-058, I happy to say it works perfectly!!! Awesome!!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)