SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Spring loaded twin upper roller guide

A home owner from Seattle says:
I need a replacement part for a sliding mirror door. It is exactly the same as 23-093, except that it has 2 roller guides instead of one. Firstly, do you have a twin roller guide version? If not, will the single roller guide work as a replacement.

Thanks, Damon
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Damon. Is there any way we can see a couple pictures of your part? I just want to make sure we find you the best possible match and that would be a huge help.
A home owner from Seattle says:
Here are 2 pictures. One showing each side of the part. You can see the broken wheel in the pictures. I measured the part and the wheel diameter (7/8") is the same as 23-093 and the dimension from the bottom to the top shoulder is also the same (3").

Thanks, Damon
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thank you. I'm afraid your roller is no longer available. Looking closely, it seems like you still may b e able to get the 23-093 to work, as long as the dimensions are otherwise the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)