Sprng window balances

A quick learner from Litchfield, NH says:
I need 5 spring balances for some older wood non tilt windows. The windows are about 34 inches tall. I have attached a picture. COuld someone please call me back with some ideas.

thanks
Jeremy
A customer submitted photo of a spring window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Can you please send over a photo of one balance that isn't broken? Can you also please give us the length of plastic tube, and the color of the spring's tip on bottom?
A quick learner from Litchfield, NH says:
Here are some more pictures. Hope they help. The length of the plastic tube is 19.5" and the spring tip is green.
A customer submitted photo of a spring balance.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us with the needed details. I will email you a custom ordering link shortly.
A home owner from Virginia says:
I came across a picture of the same spring balance I need on google and clicked on the link and it is your sight that someone else was looking for the same one. There are two different sizes for different windows, I need 10 of one size and 12 of the other. Please help
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us. We'd be happy to help you replace these balances, but I just need a bit more information. Can you tell me the length of the tube for each different sized balance you're replacing? I will also need to know the color of each spring. Thanks!
A handy person from Fredericksburg says:
My wife went to a place in Silver Spring MD and the gave her a part number for the longer one of WB7423 - Gray Spring Balance 23 1/2 and for the smaller one WB7417-Yellow Spring Balance 17 1/2 , please contact me if this helps
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! We are able to find something for the second balance, with the yellow spring, but I'm afraid there aren't any balances designated with just a gray spring. Are you sure there isn't any color at the end of the spring? It should be either green or yellow. Let me know!
A quick learner from VA says:
How much for the yellow 17 1/2 ones? and how long does it take? I need 10 of them
Profile picture of Tom
I can get a quote for the yellow balances if you'd like, but I was hoping to get information for both types in one go. Are you just going to order the yellow balance? If you still need both, I will need to know the color of the spring.
The spring is gray on the ends, I don't see any color, I had a place look at them in MD and the called it gray, 23 1/2 . This is for a house I am flipping, so I just need to get the window working to put house for sale, I need 12 of these ones
Profile picture of Tom
Hmm... gray isn't one of the color options for this balance, unfortunately. It's possible it's just faded with age.

Let's try this. Give me the height and width of the visible glass. I will also need to know if the gray colored spring is for the top or bottom sash. Hopefully that will allow us to find this balance for you.
I will pull out another broken one tonight and get back with you in the morning
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.