Stamped with 34 4 BX CMC 10

A contractor from Tallahassee, FL says:
This window balance spring came from a single hung window where each sash is 36 wide x 34 tall. The metal channel is 35" without the plastic ends and 35 3/4" with the plastic ends.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
A contractor from FL says:
I have a third window in the house that needs 2 more balance springs. The code stamped on the spring is different. Can you tell enough based on what the previous springs were and the photo of the newest balance spring to determine which balance spring I will need for the next window?

Also, do you sell the little plastic clips that are attached to the sash and sit inside the channel to hold the window on top of the balance spring? What are they called so that I can find them on your site?

Thanks,
Tripp

User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can see that your balance is 35" long and would have a stamp of 3450, but I do not know what Series it is. You will have to follow the instructions Tom posted above in order to find the right Series.

The nylon piece that is screwed on the top of your window sash is called top sash guide. You can see our entire selection by visiting this link.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.