SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Standard 10 TRUTH hinge

A professional from USA says:
Do you not carry the standard 10
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have received your image. Please see our 36-013-10 and let me know if that is a good match.
A quick learner from Joliet says:
Hi Paul,

I don't need the stainless steel version, I just need the standard truth concealed hinges with adjustable track. The 36-13-10 you offer are not what I need. I never see those stainless hinges and the cost is almost 3 times that of a standard concealed hinge from Truth. Also the hinges I need don't have the retaining clips on the end, they just snap onto the pin. I've attached a photo of what I need. I generally order 60 sets at a time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience. I have sent you an order link for 100 lower hinges and 100 upper hinges, which includes a price quote. You can use these order links to add the requested items to your cart, at which point you can check out as normal or continue shopping, if you wish. Let me know if you have any questions!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)