Stanley closet door hanger, plastic piece

A home owner from utah says:

I have a 30 yr old home that has Stanley closet door hanger hardware throughout. The plastic part for adjustment is deteriorating with age. Everything else is fine. Where can I find the white plastic wheel that adjusts the door elevation? See attached photo:

Stanley closet door hanger
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This is only available attached to the replacement rollers, Swisco 23-024 Dial Hanger, 1/8" offset and 23-025 Dial Hanger, 7/16" offset.
A quick learner from schaumburg il says:
The dial hanger for wardrobe sliding door is designated as rear or front. since 7/16' and 1/8' is so close....how do we determine if it is rear or front

re the 23-024 and 23-025 dial hanger
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The offset defines the difference between the two. The 23-024 Dial Hanger has a 1/8" offset, and the 23-025 Dial Hanger has a 7/16" offset.

If you're having trouble identifying the correct replacement, you can submit a few photos so we can take a look.
A handy person from Atlanta says:
I have 3 rooms with bypass sliding closet doors, two double closets, one single closet (10 doors). All doors have been removed, cleaned up, painted, etc. All doors are old, solid wood, each probably 1.25 inches thick. Problem is, all the old hanger hardware was accidentally thrown out. House built in the 60's, and closets have simple, dual track for the doors, with roller hangers. How do I determine the proper hardware and offsets? Errors were made by previous owners--some doors have deep gouges from rubbing on the wrong size hangers. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Unfortunately, it may be difficult to find working replacements if the original rollers are no longer around for research. Normally, we ask our users to submit photos of the original hardware so we can research possible replacements.

You may have to try a few hanger rollers in order to identify which ones work with your application.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.