SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Stanley entry door seal replacement

A home owner from Nassau County, NY says:
The bottom of my Stanley 36" (35") door has partially broken, fallen off, gotten brittle and mangled, and now there is a small gap through which cold air has been entering the house.

The door is at least 15 years old, but I would appreciate your helping me identify and replace this weatherstrip/gasket part, if possible.

I've enclose a photo of the role door and one of the damaged area, but I can't seem to get a better angle or a more identifiable cross-section, since so much of it is damaged, mangled or just gone.

If it helps, I found a marking on the side of the door that looks like "H 23KM."

Thank you.

--Gary
User submitted a photo of a front door.
User submited picture of door bottom for Stanley door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 58-191, prime door sweep. Do you think this could be used as a replacement? You may also want to browse through our Thresholds and Door Bottoms Section.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)