SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Stanley frameless door coming apart

A quick learner from Houston, TX says:
Are there any instructions for how a Stanley frameless mirrored door goes together. Mine seem to be coming apart. I haven't taken them down yet and taken a good look to see what's wrong yet as I'm just now moving back into the house after having it leased for a long while.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Some Stanley mirror doors are actually held together by their metal guides and wheels like our 23-041 or 23-044, for example. Others are held together with plastic blocks like our 23-404. Does any of this hardware look familiar to you?
A quick learner from Houston, TX says:
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I've been moving into the house. I'm attaching some pics to show what's going on with the doors. The home is pier&beam so shifting of the house may have caused this. The 23-041 looks like the right part, not sure about concave/convex.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You may not need any replacement parts. I believe these doors are held together by the tabs on the roller housings. Make sure the tabs are catching the frames.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)