Stanley mirrored closet door track installatoin

A home owner from USA says:
I moved into a home that we recently remodeled. The closet doors are Stanley. I have included a picture of the label. We re-carpeted the floors and I didn’t measure where the bottom track was installed in relation to the top track. Can you provide me with installation instructions please? Thank you for your help!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO.com. It looks like you haven't sent any photos in; maybe there was an error. Can you try to upload the photos again?
A home owner from Az says:
My apologies. Hopefully the image correctly attached this time.

Best,
Alysia
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe your Stanley model uses a track like our 23-242, with a convex roller system. If so, I don't recommend placing this track directly on the carpet. If I were in your shoes, I would consider placing a 1 X 3 wood board over the carpet. I would then install the track to the lumber. Would that work for you?
A professional from CA says:
The easiest way to determine where the track should go is to lay the track down without attaching it. Put a panel on the track and line the door up to the wall by shifting the track back and forth until you like how the door lines up, then attach the track to the floor.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.