Steel framed glass shower door sweep leaking

A home owner from Austin Tx says:
I need to replace the rubber sweep at shower door bottom. Issue is one of the screw is not tightening in the hole. Screw seems to be ok. I think the hole might have worn out threads. Need parts and help to fix this door sweep.
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what size your screw is. It could be a #6 like the 33-071 or a #8 like the 33-072. If yours is a #6 screw you might be able to use the 33-072 screw which is a little thicker to secure your sweep. You could also drill a new hole (be careful not to damage the glass) next to the original hole. Or you could just install a new sweep rail like the 10-325 and drill holes for the 33-071 screw.
A quick learner from 77515 Angleton, Texas says:
I have the same type door as was shown by Austin tx person. Mine is also a steel framed glass shower door but the door sweep measures 28 1/4 inches. i need to purchase one for my shower door. is it the part number 10-325? not sure on the screws but I would order two of both just to be sure. Please reply asap so I can order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If your door is identical to the one shown above, then the 10-325 remains our best suggestion. Just keep in mind that you would need to cut it down to size and redrill the screw holes on the new rail so that it matches the door.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.