SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Steelcase Tanker Desk Drawer Parts

A home owner from USA says:
..... Hi There... The Steelcase desk is probably from the 1950's, maybe the 1960's. It is 60" wide and 30" deep with a small middle drawer and drawers on both sides.

Hopefully the attached picture is adequate. The plastic circular stationary slides mount on the desk frame in front supporting the drawers. The three sided plastic clips mount on the drawers in the rear of the drawer channel. I need four of each, but would purchase more if there is a minimum quantity or dollar amount.

Thank for your help. Found you on line, and based on your web site portal, you appear to be the best first option. Best,Bill.....
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if the parts you need can be found due to how old they are. I have a strange idea, though. Look at our 67-002 or 67-016 face guides to see if you could use these for your desk drawer. They are usually used for windows, but they seem to have a similar shape. Could you possibly adapt them?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)