Storm Door Cylinder Lock replacement

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have a storm door that I have never had the key to and I want to re-key it (or replace it if I have to). Underneath it, the pin holes do not have set screws, instead, it appears to have flat surface as though it's filled. Please see attachment for a visual. Can this lock be rekeyed? If not, what replacement would I need to purchase this.
User submitted photos of a door lock.
A home owner from Michigan says:
Additional dimensions .
User submitted a diagram of a door lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry two key cylinders similar to yours: the 40-123 and the 40-129. However, the lengths don't appear to be the same as yours. Do you know the manufacturer of your storm door? Some photos of the handle along with dimensions would also help identify the parts. Let me know!
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.