Storm Door Hinge Repair

A quick learner from Texas says:
I am emailing to see if you can help with identifying a part for a hinge. I attached two pictures: IMG 1908 shows one of the hinges that still works on the door and IMG 1909 show the hinge that the pin busted on. It appears to be an aluminum pin and spring that has come out of the hinge. Do you sell a part like this or can you advise on this hinge?

I appreciate you looking at this and any advice you could give.

Thanks
Shane
User submitted photos of a storm door hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey Shane. Take a look at our 40-165 hinge pin kit. Do you think this could be used to repair you storm door? Compare it to your pins.
A quick learner from Womens bathroom stall door says:
We need four replacements.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell a door hinge that matches what you show here. My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer directly for assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.