SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm Door Latch & Lock

A quick learner from DeKalb, IL says:
Here is our storm door hardware that we are trying to replace. The holes are all 1.5" in from the edge of the door. There are a total of six holes, two that are .5" in diameter (operator holes for the lock and latch.) and four that are 13/32" in diameter (mounting screw holes).

Hole spacing from the bottom up is as follows, with the bottommost hole being 0": 7/8", 1 1/2", 3", 3 7/8", 4 3/4"

The holes in the edge for the latch and lock are very slightly under one inch in diameter, with a mounting hole spacing of 1 3/8".

There are no identifying marks anywhere on the hardware.

Any possibility that you can help?
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience, Tom. After reviewing your handle set more closely, I believe our 40-192 could be a better match.
A quick learner from DeKalb, IL says:
I removed the old lock set and checked the dimensions, and have ordered a 40-192. It should be a drop in fit. Many, many thanks for the help! I had exhausted everything locally for a replacement; I will be singing your praises to my friends. :-)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)