SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm Door handle

A home owner from Indiana, PA says:
Handle from a Wright lockset. Numbers stamped on the handle are: 2 3619

L-shaped handle, 4-3/8" long leg; 1-7/16" short leg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a few pictures of the lockset in question and upload it here for us to see. That will allow us to find the best match. Thanks!
I attached 2 photos, lock set and handles. The cover plates are on the door, I had to jerry rig something for safety reasons. Thanks for your time and efforts.
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
It's hard to say. Start by looking at our 40-049 and carefully compare its specs to your own hardware to confirm that they're the same.
No, my dimensions are not the same as the 40-049. But, I only need the handle. Would the 40-049 handle work? Are the handles pretty much the same for all similar models?
Profile picture of Tom
If you just need the levers, see our 40-101 pair. However, carefully make sure the dimensions are the same! There is no universal lever. If not, you will likely need a new handle set. I will need you to tell me exactly how your dimensions differ from those for our 40-049.
A quick learner from Indiana, PA says:
Tom, thanks for all your help. I have rigged up something temporary that will suffice for now. I appreciate your time and effort.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)