SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm Window Replacement Keys

A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:
Hi, I recently bought your 95003 & 95005 to repair some storm windows. However on receiving the parts, I see that they don't fit the windows I have. My windows use a thinner corner key than the SWSCO parts. Are you familiar with windows that use another size?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, could you please attach some photos of your old windows and corners so we can better assist you in finding the correct parts?
A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:

Ever see windows & corner keys (broken after removal) like these? They are thinner than the 95005
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You mentioned that the corners you purchased are too big, but could you g ive us their exact size? Looking at your photos, your top tilt corners look like they could be around 3/16 x 1/8", but I can't be sure. The top tilts also look like they are offset at the top. Look at the following parts (some are self locking and some are not): 95-006 and 95-007, 95-008 and 95-009, and finally the 95-084 and 95-085. For the plain corners, see our 95-233 and 95-234. Let me know which ones you think are a better fit. Make sure to especially match up the dimensions with your corners.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)