SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm Window Snap in glazing

A quick learner from Texas says:
Do you have a replacement for this type of snap in glazing?

Thank you.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our 59-007 or 59-067. One of these may be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)