SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm door hamdle

A home owner from Amherst, N.Y. says:
DH 182 Pull handle and DH 192 push handle, Black.Part numbers available from 2013 storm door catalog, ProVia.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If possible, please show us a picture of the hardware in question. Please also provide your dimensions. Thank you!
A quick learner from Amherst, N.Y. says:
Dimensions? Pictures? I have given you the hardware model numbers as well as the catalogue from ProVia 2013. Pictures? Dimensions?
Big L Distributors handed me off to Swisco and this is what we get? I have no way to supply you with a picture and I will assume dimensions at this point will be of little help. Do you have another suggestion?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The numbers you gave us do not narrow down our research, I'm afraid. According to our records, they actually correspond to a window balance system, which is definitely not what you need.

While in some cases having old catalog numbers helps, you have to keep in mind that there are many, many different companies all over the country that all use different number and naming systems, and they aren't always the most reliable method of identification.

I would be more than happy to research further, but the information you provided is not enough. The best way to determine what you need is to see it. If you are unable to get pictures for us, you can browse through our storm door handle section.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)