SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm door handle

A home owner from Monroe CT says:
I have a Atrium 1000 series aluminum storm door model C5 with a #3 CR brass lever handle. The handle will not open the door from the outside coming in. The door will open from the inside going out. Do you have a replacement door handel?
Thank you,
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you have. You could consider our 82-400 Brass Atrium Door Lever Lockset. If that's not it, could I see a few pictures? That will help us find a better match.
A quick learner from Monroe CT says:
Good morning Dave,
Thank you for the quick reply. I have enclosed three pictures of the door handle. I do not believe the 82-400 is correct. Hopefully the pictures will help to identify the correct assembly.
Thank you,
User submitted photos of storm door handles
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images. I'm not sure if we have anything exactly like this. You could consider our 40-145 and 40-179, though the 40-145 doesn't lock on the inside. We also have our 40-058 and 40-152. I'm not sure if any of these will work, but carefully compare them to your hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)