SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm door handle

A home owner from Monroe CT says:
Hi,
I have a Atrium 1000 series aluminum storm door model C5 with a #3 CR brass lever handle. The handle will not open the door from the outside coming in. The door will open from the inside going out. Do you have a replacement door handel?
Thank you,
Harr
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you have. You could consider our 82-400 Brass Atrium Door Lever Lockset. If that's not it, could I see a few pictures? That will help us find a better match.
A quick learner from Monroe CT says:
Good morning Dave,
Thank you for the quick reply. I have enclosed three pictures of the door handle. I do not believe the 82-400 is correct. Hopefully the pictures will help to identify the correct assembly.
Thank you,
Harry
User submitted photos of storm door handles
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images. I'm not sure if we have anything exactly like this. You could consider our 40-145 and 40-179, though the 40-145 doesn't lock on the inside. We also have our 40-058 and 40-152. I'm not sure if any of these will work, but carefully compare them to your hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)