Storm door handle replacement

A home owner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
I recently ordered this storm door replacement handle after an extensive local and on-line search. I was ecstatic to find what looked liked the identical interior handle, but when it arrived, found that the spindle size was not the same. After a quick trip back to your web site, I found the instructions on removing the spindle insert, and it fit perfectly!

Just wanted to let you know that you have a very satisfied customer, and I will certainly keep your site in mind for any future needs!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask.
A handy person from Burlington KY says:
My new inside handle (40-150) took some effort to get the original gold rod in after removing the spacer - had to use a hammer, so I'll probably never be able to get it out again, but otherwise is great. In fact, now my door latches on its own whereas before I had to pull the door closed to latch. The spacing on the jamb latch piece couldn't be adjusted for that to work, so a welcome bonus!
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.